Graph Earth 0.9.5 Beta has been released to the public. This version is an extremely large update and is packed with new features. If you have already installed Graph Earth, you will be prompted to download the update the next time you start the application. If you have not already installed Graph Earth, simply click here to download and enjoy!
- Added visual HTML editor for placemark descriptions.
- Placemark descriptions now support (all regions) header, regions specific description and (all regions) footer.
- Added support for optional attribution elements, allowing Google and other search engines to properly index your maps / graphs. (Compliant with OGC KML 2.2)
- Complete Cut/Copy/Paste support for embedded Google Charts workpad.
- Territory map placemarks now include the territory image inside the placemark bubble.
- Easily change the order in which territories are represented within territory maps.
- Numerous usability and stability enhancements.